What is a Good SAP Rating?

New build semi detaches houses

If you’re in the process of buying a new build property or are having a conversion or extension built, you may have come across the term SAP Calculations, SAP Scores, or SAP Rating.  SAP calculations simply work out the efficiency of a property, informing the wider known EPC rating.  But what is a good SAP … Read more